5.0
Turnaround Time

Veterans came in and did a complete renovation for our company.Veterans took a 60 yr old pier beam house and turned it into a commercial wine bar.

It is beautiful, was on budget, and has been an easy project thanks to veterans industrial services. I would hire this knowledgeable General Contractor again, no questions asked. If you want ease of mind on a project, hire them. Not only are they an experienced General Contractor, but they are Disabled Veteran Owned and Operated.

Great way to get work done, and give back to those that have served our country.

A+ experience with this company.Thank you to Damon Ponder, and his crew of experts.

This person wrote the review because of good quality at Veterans Industrial Services and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Veterans Industrial Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Veterans Industrial Services and veterans industrial services bar building service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Veterans Industrial Services?

Comments